When we last reported on Reiza Studios’ crowdfunding campaign, we were psyched to know that we were probably going to get Stadium Super Trucks for the Brazilian-centric racing sim.
A few days later, it appears the team will reach their full goal of $78,000 thanks to a last minute push once unlicensed V8 Supercars videos started hitting the internet:
Again, I’d say the mass influx of V8 Supercars videos is partially responsible for this; contributors were finally given beta keys to download a sampling of the upcoming content, and it was very well received by early adopters:
The full list of additional cars coming to Game Stock Car Extreme via the summer crowdfunding campaign are as follows:
- 2014 V8 Supercars (unlicensed)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Cup
- Copa Montana (Brazil’s version of Austrailian V8 Utes)
- 2004 Formula One car (unlicensed)
- Mitsubishi Evo X Rallycross
- Robby Gordon’s Stadium Supertrucks (unlicensed)
- Honda Civic & Renault Fluence added to Copa Petrobas de Marcas
- Formula 3 Brazil
- One bonus car voted on by the community
Huge additions to an already fantastic racing sim, Game Stock Car Extreme appears to be the all-inclusive racing sim many fans have been crossing their fingers for.